Every second of every day more than one nuclear imaging scan takes place throughout the world to help in early diagnosis of diseases and ailments such as cancers and cardiovascular disease. Additionally, nuclear medicine is used to treat cancer and other conditions. Read more at Fin24 here.
- SAFARI-1 and iThemba LABS praised for leading development of nuclear technology and research
- Energy Ministry Leads Successful Return to Service for Key Radioisotope Producer
- NTP Radioisotopes wins AtomExpo award in Russia
- Minister David Mahlobo visits South African Nuclear Energy Corporation
- KZN trained nuclear physician wants to use his skills to fight cancer