Positive actions have resulted in more stable supplies of key medical isotopes in 2017 than predicted three years ago, but vulnerabilities remain. Read more in World Nuclear News.
- SAFARI-1 and iThemba LABS praised for leading development of nuclear technology and research
- Energy Ministry Leads Successful Return to Service for Key Radioisotope Producer
- NTP Radioisotopes wins AtomExpo award in Russia
- Minister David Mahlobo visits South African Nuclear Energy Corporation
- KZN trained nuclear physician wants to use his skills to fight cancer