South African medical radioisotope producer NTP Radioisotopes, a subsidiary of Necsa, was recently awarded an AtomExpo award for the best project in the nonenergy-related use of nuclear energy. The award was received in Sochi, Russia, by Necsa chairperson Dr Kelvin Kemm. For more about the award read the article in Engineering News here.
- Energy Ministry Leads Successful Return to Service for Key Radioisotope Producer
- NTP Radioisotopes wins AtomExpo award in Russia
- Minister David Mahlobo visits South African Nuclear Energy Corporation
- KZN trained nuclear physician wants to use his skills to fight cancer
- How The First Man-Made Nuclear Reactor Reshaped Science