WASHINGTON, D.C. – The U.S. Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration (DOE/NNSA) and South African Nuclear Energy Corporation’s NTP Radioisotopes SOC Ltd (NTP) completed conversion of their critical medical isotope molybdenum-99 (Mo-99) production process from highly enriched uranium (HEU) to low enriched uranium (LEU) in August. Read more.
- SAFARI-1 and iThemba LABS praised for leading development of nuclear technology and research
- Energy Ministry Leads Successful Return to Service for Key Radioisotope Producer
- NTP Radioisotopes wins AtomExpo award in Russia
- Minister David Mahlobo visits South African Nuclear Energy Corporation
- KZN trained nuclear physician wants to use his skills to fight cancer