‘The first nuclear physician to have trained in KwaZulu-Natal‚ Dr Alphonse Msomi‚ plans to put his skills to good use in fighting cancer,’ says an article published online in The Times. Dr Msomi is currently a medical officer in the nuclear medicine department at Durban’s Inkosi Albert Luthuli Hospital. You can read the full interview and more about Dr Msomi’s inspiring story here.
- Energy Ministry Leads Successful Return to Service for Key Radioisotope Producer
- NTP Radioisotopes wins AtomExpo award in Russia
- Minister David Mahlobo visits South African Nuclear Energy Corporation
- KZN trained nuclear physician wants to use his skills to fight cancer
- How The First Man-Made Nuclear Reactor Reshaped Science