The IAEA organised a course in Lusaka, Zambia, for medical physicists, radiologists, technicians and regulators from across the region to improve their technical skills in assuring safety in nuclear medicine.
- How The First Man-Made Nuclear Reactor Reshaped Science
- Women at the nucleus of medicine
- Radioisotope supplies stable but still vulnerable
- NNSA collaborates with South African firm on groundbreaking conversion to low-enriched uranium-based molybdenum-99 production
- NTP Radioisotopes – Building a Global Success