The IAEA is playing an important role in supporting the sustainable and safe operation of research reactors, and should continue to assist countries embarking on new research reactor projects and facilitating access to facilities for countries that do not have research reactors themselves.
- How The First Man-Made Nuclear Reactor Reshaped Science
- Women at the nucleus of medicine
- Radioisotope supplies stable but still vulnerable
- NNSA collaborates with South African firm on groundbreaking conversion to low-enriched uranium-based molybdenum-99 production
- NTP Radioisotopes – Building a Global Success